We have organised a 15% discount to this years Conversion Conference in London by using "LOSTAGENCY12"
For the second year running London ends 2012 with a bang offering a massive 2 day conference dedicated to helping business achieve maximum ROI from their digital marketing campaigns, uplift sales from their site and supercharge their online conversion rates. The impact of Penguin/Panda updates has put a premium of amazing data insights and improved conversion in a more competitive market landscape. The 2012 conference is a must attend event as it is based around interactive sessions focused on conversions, live landing page testing, expert panel discussions, amazing networking opportunities and exhibitions from leading data and analytics vendors from around the Europe. The conference is being run again after a very successful first event in 2011 and runs as part of Data Driven Business Week, and will feature alongside eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit & Predictive Analytics World with over 2000 decision makers attending. Again in 2012 Conversion Conference ensured a high quality of speakers and presenters as part of their advisory board that included:
- Mike Potts – Elisa Interactive
- Rob Jackson – Conversion Thursday
- Doctor Karl Blanks – Conversion Rate Experts
- Stephen Pavlovich – Conversion Factory
- Paul Rouke – PRWD
The first days session has two main tracks for sessions one focused on conversion focused marketing and the other around conversions optimisation, with the key note by Professor Wolfgang Henseler of Sensory-Minds.
The second days session also has two main tracks for sessions all focused around conversions but has some brilliant topics such as video strategies, social conversions booster, mobile optimisation, eliminating roadblocks and avoiding being evil. The conference finishes with a live website review with Stephen Pavlovich (Conversion Factory) and Paul Rourke (PRWD) giving attendees a live and spontaneous review with key action points to get an immediate impact on conversions.
Conversion Conference 2012 Pass Options
- Two Day Conversion Conference Pass (Access to Conversion Conference sessions and Expo Hall on 27th November AND 28th November)
- One Day Conversion Conference Pass (Access to Conversion Conference sessions and Expo Hall on 27th November OR 28th November)
- Combo Pass eMetrics (Access to Conversion Conference & eMetrics sessions + Expo Hall)
- Super Combo Pass (Access to eMetrics, Conversion Conference AND Predictive Analytics World sessions + Expo Hall)
- Exhibit Hall Only Pass (Access to Exhibition Hall Only – no conference sessions)
Conference Discount & Registration
Business Design Centre, Islington 52 Upper Street, London N1 0QH, United Kingdom Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7359 3535 Conversion Conference Social Media Links Follow them on twitter @ConvCon, and track the 2012 conversation with hashtag #ConvCon