Social media & smartphones are changing how your audience and customers interact and connect with local business. LSS has been educating and sharing knowledge for 5 years and is the perfect independent event for networking and learning.
Their selection of speakers ensures a good selection of cutting edge presentations on emerging trends from pioneering companies with new key insights from every session.
Local Social Summit is designed for a wide spectrum of stakeholders:
- local & national retailers
- media & publishers
- online marketplaces
- start-ups & app creators
- technology companies
- advertisers & agencies
- local & vertical search players
The full price for tickets before discount is £495 and since attending events can be expensive I have also arranged for a discount coupon “LOSTAGENCY13″ which you can use to register online and get a discount.
Local Social Summit Sessions – 19th November 2013
- Welcome: Five+ Years of Local Social Summit – Where Next?
- Opening Keynote: The Present and Future of Indoor Mapping
- Keynote: Social, Search and the Future of Local
- The Local Media Panel: Search vs. Social in a Mobile World
- Big Brand Local Panel: Introducing the Online-Offline Omni Channel
- SMEs Lost on the High Street?
- Local Content Marketing Lab: Case studies plus Interactive Lab
- Social Travel: On the Move
- Social Marketplaces: A Local Crowd funding Fireside Chat
- The Local+Mobile Commerce Platform – Speed Presentations
- The Big Data Lab: Featuring Social, Local and Mobile
- The Pitch Session: A Handful of SoLoMo Start-Ups on Stage but Only One Winner
Since attending events can be expensive I have also arranged for a discount coupon “LOSTAGENCY13″ which you can use to register online and save.
Local Social Summit Venue: etc.venues Paddington
Venue Address: 57 North Wharf Road, London W2 1LA