Google is a very big media company and has a very large number of official accounts that are setup across YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Buzz and it’s Blogrolls. If you are looking for an official Google account this post should point you to the right places. There are a number of Google evangelists, official partners, resellers and developers who are a great place for information and often provide faster feedback around issues/questions if you want the official word from Google the following will point you in the right direction.
- Official Google Blogs – search by blog category, region and language or subscribe via Feedburner
- Official Google Buzz Accounts – search by buzz categories and region to get updates, photos and videos
- Official Google Twitter Accounts – search by account categories, regions and language across their 100+ official Google Twitter Accounts
- Official Google Facebook Pages – search fanpages via category, region or language to get updates and connect with other Google fans
- Official Google YouTube Channels – search channels via category, region and language to get their many featured videos on wide ranging topics
- Official Google Linkedin Groups – not currently listed officially….
The downside is that one of the largest business networks Linkedin does not seem to have any official Google groups listed even when a quick search shows 997 Groups are focused around Google. It would be great if Google provided a link to the official Google Linkedin groups so you can filter out which group you should be a member of on Linkedin. So if you are looking for some more insight around what Google is doing I suggest you check out their official accounts from the links above and have a great 2011.