a SEO platform seeks to leverage some of SEOmoz's unique tools in one central platform with a long awaited update that allow you to track campaign metrics overtime to allow marketers to measure results.
SEOmoz has finally launched their new SEO Web App today and Rand has covered the launch with a detailed post, including screenshots and a video discussing more about why it was done and what to expect next. Some of the major points about their new web application has been listed below. Their new web application seeks to offer some of the functionality of enterprise level seo products such as Conductor offer but within the price range that consultants and SMEs can afford to automate some of their site analysis. The new seo platform seeks to leverage some of SEOmoz’s unique tools in one central platform with a long awaited update that allow you to track campaign metrics overtime to allow marketers to measure results.
- Crawling to identify potential site issues
- Automatic Tracking of Keyword Rankings
- On-Page Grading & Recommendations Report Cards
- Link Analysis of your site and competitors
- One Comprehensive platform to rule them all
- Import some of your top referring keywords from your web analytics
- Find pages that rank in the top 10-30 with low grades (Cs, Ds & Fs)
- Use the “grade any webpage” feature
- Apply labels to your keyword groups to separately track relevant data/metrics
- Point out crawl diagnostic issues to a friend or potential client